Job Title – Property Manager
Location – Richings Park
Salary – £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Company Car and Blackberry Phone Provided
The residential property manager would have at least a year’s property management experience, preferably within another well-known brand of Estate Agency. They would be confident and proactive and focused on providing exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- To carry out various property management tasks as directed
- To assist our client to implement Company policies and procedures to an agreed standard
- To deliver excellent customer service
- Correspond with Contractors and organise quotes and necessary works
- Ensure that the client and their clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Oversee day to day maintenance of leasehold properties.
- Deal with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Manage and control rent arrears with clear communication to landlords/tenants.
- Have and continually update legal knowledge and understanding of relevant leasehold, Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and
- Manage the tenancy renewal process
- Manage the end of tenancy process including dilapidations
Skills and Attributes of the Property Manager
You should have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in property management.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- Written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- CFP Winman experience is beneficial
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the Directors to meet the needs of the business